Saturday, November 29, 2008

Good Ole' Boys


We truly live in one of the greatest towns! There is a man that lives here in town, that recently was diagnosed with a brain tumor. The town has really rallied around and there was a HUGE benefit for him. I asked Kolby if he thought he would like to donate a load of wood and ask Cody and Bronson if they would like to help also? These great boys did not even have to think about it their answers were yes. So the night of the benefit we went to the great dinner that was provided and than we stayed around to see what the load of wood would go for. It was a load of Fir and went for $275. Can I say how proud I am of these "good ole' boys" that donated not only their time and $$ for another person!! This is the load that they took to the family that purchased the load from the auction. How thankful I am to call all three of them "my boys"

1 comment:

Andra said...

That was a great service!!