Monday, November 3, 2008

GO VOTE!!!

Today Kamden who is just 14, wrote an email to each of his teachers and the principal of his school. He asked me to read it to make sure it sounded correct. I was in tears, how proud I am that he finds this years elections as important as others and far more important than some people. Here is what he wrote:
"Hi, I am just ONE more kid in this world and I am not the age to be able to vote yet and change the world with my ONE little vote but ONE is not so little at least not to me, so please go tomorrow and VOTE think about it ONE little vote can change the whole world. so do it for me, do it for the ONE you love in your life, do it for all the other children out there in the U.S., do it for you and, most of all do it for this great country we live in.

It is YOU that can change our future

Thank you

Kamden Hough"

So I hope you will go out tomorrow if you have not already done "early voting" and VOTE!! I will be at the polls, letting my ONE vote count.

1 comment:

Blogtastic! said...

What a great kid! I will be up with Tim at 6am at the polls VOTING!